Monday, July 4, 2011

Interview with Former American Gladiator, Beth “Venom” Horn


Not only did I get a chance to hang with the ripped and ravenous Fury – but I also got to chill out with the tall, lean and sensual Beth “Venom” Horn. When you look at the show and peep out her promo pics, she looks like the type of chick that will lay you out with dropkick to the jugular and then put you to sleep with an illegal LAPD choke hold. But when you actually get the chance to sit down and talk with this bodacious blonde bombshell, you realize that she’s just the type of girl who wants to cuddle up with you and make it a Blockbuster night. He electric smile is so deceiving that I never once thought that she’d have the ability to twist my head off my neck like a bottle cap. Either way – enjoy this video as we get to know Venom a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment