Friday, September 9, 2011

Tony Atlas’ Freaky Foot Fetish


How many backstage legends have you ever heard?…Let me clarify that – I’m not asking if you ever heard of a “legend”, I’m asking about the backstage locker room stories that have escaped the inner circles and become legend. Yet those campfire stories are difficult to prove unless you were there to witness it or heard it from a trusted sources who has seen it themselves. Truth be told, backstage rumors spread like wildfire. Lord only knows I have a few of my own.

But on the flip side of that coin, there are plenty of stories that have been openly shared with the public – most of them dealing with sexual encounters, flings, ring rats, etc. How many times are you going to listen to Missy Hyatt talk about the size of Val Venis’ penis? How many times is Tammy “Sunny” Sytch going to be asked her year long affair with Shawn Michaels when she was supposedly tagged ‘The Clique Chick”? Ever hear the stories about that ECW skank Miss Patricia and what the boys did to her when she was leaving the company?

The stories go on and on, but yet no one has ever been witness to such an event. Now I’m not saying that what you are about to see belongs on TMZ or can be sold like a glow in the dark Paris Hilton sex tape. But you at least get the sense that all the stories you’ve heard about Tony Atlas’ foot fetish are true.

Mr. Black Superman himself shows the world that he indeed has a face of steel, as he allows women to literally stand on his face for his arousal. For his personal collection, he also likes photographs of women’s feet in shoes. Now don’t get me wrong – I’m all about having a women all over me and I’d consider myself an advanced expert on the anatomy of women. But there’s two problems I have with the foot fetish.

First of all, it’s just nasty. I mean, it’s a foot. Anyone who’s ever been laid will tell you that there are plenty of areas to explore and have fun with. Never have I heard of a foot. Sure, you can give a foot massage, but that’s usually the gateway to getting laid. Some people are into sucking toes – but not me. I have no appetite for peanut butter and toe jam. Just something about the feet that makes me wonder what gets people off so much.

The you have my second reason – having someone standing on your face. Um, isn’t that a bit on the painful side? How is that a turn on? And I’m sure I speak for most men when I say that if I wanted a women to walk all over me, I’d just get married.

Long story short – there are stories that say that Tony’s foot fetish was part of the downfall of his career. There’s even a story which I believe has been confirmed by Tony himself where he was scheduled to win the WWF Intercontinental title, but was no where to be found because he was shacked up with some chick and her stinky feet. I guess there are just some thing you can’t explain.

No comments:

Post a Comment